Author Topic: Permanent version: Israel did 911 - All the Proof in the World  (Read 11106 times)

Offline Ognir

• Fractional Reserve Banking Baby
  • Administrator
  • Elder
    • TiU - The Info Underground
Re: Permanent version: Israel did 911
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 02:23:20 PM »
Quote from: Ognir
Mike we have a young 21 year that has figured it out by himself or with a little help
And is out of control, editing other people's posts <!-- s:^) -->:^)<!-- s:^) --> , mad with the jews and ameriKKK  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ROFL Yes I am "out of control", ROAR!  <!-- s<lol> --><lol><!-- s<lol> -->  <!-- s<lol> --><lol><!-- s<lol> -->

You people are absolutely sensationalist nutjobs. This forum plateaued long ago, there is no use for it anymore. Have fun posting redundant news stories, and gossiping about Alex Jones for another year. I guess that's at least a step above watching TMZ and E Hollywood Entertainment all day so ya'll deserve some credit.

Good night, don't let the bed-Yids bite.  <!-- s<$> --><$><!-- s<$> --> 
Take care homies.  <!-- s:wave: -->:wave:<!-- s:wave: -->  <!-- s:wave: -->:wave:<!-- s:wave: -->

The last I heard, ZCF wouldn't come back on TiU because of?  Guess yep Timmy that just said goodbye to us was the reason that ZCF got pissed off with us, Timmy posted shit about him, it seems.
Most zionists don’t believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine

- Ilan Pappe