Author Topic: Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD  (Read 540494 times)

Offline MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

• Elder
Re: Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 07:02:36 PM »

Offline GodSend

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 07:14:11 PM »
JackieG

'Banks and Insurance Companies' are NOT the problem. Satanic Israeli and American Zionists ARE the problem! How do we make THEM! pay? WE don't make THEM! pay. Yahweh makes THEM! pay. He will do a MUCH better job than we can possibly imagine! He is still doing some 'gathering' in His furnace ("New Khazaria" - http://www.iamthewitness.com/Freedman1974speech.html). When everyone is there, present and accounted for, Yahweh's FIREWORKS will start. Patience is called for until His time arrives - while we continue to EXPOSE THEM! and their evil ways!  :geek: If WE tried to do something really effective, THEY (who LIVE!) would just exercise the 'Samson Option' (Nukes already forward-deployed) - and we would all go POOF! Better THEY (who LIVE!) go POOF! and MELT! - all by THEM!selves.  ;)

"There is a time for every purpose under Heaven"

"Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord. I will recompense."

Remember, we are NOT just dealing with enemies of "flesh and blood" but "Powers and Principalities of Darkness in the Heavenlies" (the Alien Race, spawned by the Devil)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident" (SELF-EVIDENT: Requiring no further proof)

"The Truth will make you FREE"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »
GodSend,
Satanic Israeli and American Zionists are just figures of speech.
Abstractions.
Now...Satanic Israeli and American Zionists operating as and DBA bankers and insurance company's can cause you a lot of grief.
They can really F*%k you up...have you arrested, robbed or shot.
Get the point?

Offline GodSend

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »
JackieG

You're playing with words. Greenspan is a Zionist Bankster who has done MAJOR harm to millions of Americans (yet to be fully realized). So is Bernanke. So is Geithner. So is Paulson. Etc. What do you propose to do about all of THEM!? - ask ObamaRahm-a to fire THEM!? Good Luck! (the ObamaRahm-a Administration is INFESTED with Zionist Slimeballs who have Israel's interests at heart - NOT America's!). ObamaRahm-a is a Zionist (Stooge) president - not a Bankster. He can, has (and WILL) do us more harm than ANY Zionist Bankster. Then there are the Neocon Zionists who are responsible for the torture, maiming and deaths of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. What do you propose to do about all of THEM!? Ask ObamaRahm-a to send THEM! to "New Khazaria" (Israel)? - where their true loyalties lie? Good Luck! What about the thousands of Zionists infesting and de-moralizing millions of Americans daily? (Media, Academia, Hollywood, Think Tanks, Congress, State & Local Gov't, Military, MIC, etc.)? What do you propose to do about all of THEM!? All of THEM! have done and DO more harm to Americans DAILY than the Zionist Banksters. The problem (and issue) is the infestation of Zionists into all spheres of American society. 911 and problems caused by Zionist Banksters is just the tip of the Zion iceberg.

The problem facing America and humanity is MUCH larger than Zionist Banksters! The Root of Evil must be struck - and it can be found in "New Khazaria" (Israel). That's a VERY BIG job - much TOO  BIG for any of us mere mortals. Anyway, 'Financial Armageddon' and the Grand Depression are DONE DEEDS. NOTHING can be done to stop their arrival.

Our job is to EXPOSE THEM!, their evil deeds and plans ("The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", for starters) and Truth (about 911, etc.). That job is big enough!  :o

Study my Blog and website and you will discover just how BIG and REAL the Zionist threat really is. It's far from an abstraction!

Read David J. Meyer's June Message (LastTrumpetMinistries - link on my Blog) to get the lowdown on what's REALLY happening in America and the world and how ObamaRahm-a fits in.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident" (SELF-EVIDENT: Requiring no further proof)

Offline kolnidre

• Elder
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 01:20:07 AM »
Quote from: "GodSend"
ObamaRahm-a is a Zionist (Stooge) president - not a Bankster.

Not true at all. Rahmbo was an investment banker and sat on the board of Freddie Mac for 14 months. He epitomizes how the kosher nostra has moved from fianance to straddle all positions of power out in the open, especially since Clinton.
Take heed to yourself lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither you go, lest it become a snare in the midst of you.
-Exodus 34]

Offline GodSend

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
When I refer to ObamaRahm-a, I mean Baraka Obama, joined at the hip with 'Rahmbo', his Israeli Zionist Controller from the infamous Irgun terrorist family. Obama is NOT a Zionist Bankster - he just employs THEM! To learn more about ObamaRahm-a's 'qualifications' to lead the Zionist (Satanist) NWO as their "Auslege" Goy, read the June article by David J. Meyer (see my previous post). If ObamaRahm-a ever steps out of (the Zionist Party) line, his Kenyan birth certificate will be 'found' by 'Rahmbo' in the WH trash can.  (possibly along with ObamaRahm-a's body, showing 'evidence' of a 'self-inflicted', mortal wound) :shock: The Mossad can do this stuff (Oooops - snuff) in their sleep.  ;)

Offline Akira

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »
AWESOME THREAD!

"MUST- INCLUDE" INFORMATION:

From circles around Palazzo Chigi, nerve centre of direction of Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September on the Twin Towers in New York, while all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, in the front lines being those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Former Italian prime minister Francesco Cossiga, quoted by Corriere della Sera (one of Italy´s oldest and most revenued newspapers).

You may simply copy paste my post, or add futher aspects if you like. And as a suggestion in terms of readability: You posted your brilliant analysis 3 times on page 1, delete 2 of them and update the first post in your thread accordingly please.

Big "thank you" for that awesome thread. Will do my best to forward it to more people- as any other reader here should.
Kind regards.

Offline ehpg

• Resident Member
    • http://800poundgorilla.100webspace.net/geeklog//
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »
9/11 activist killed in Buffalo plane crash; Israelis suspected onboard

Sept. 11 widow, activist killed in Buffalo plane crash
The Associated Press

February 13, 2009

WASHINGTON -- Up until the very last moments of her life, Sept. 11 widow Beverly Eckert poured her grief into action -- pushing presidents, lawmakers and even herself to do more to make the country safer.

Eckert was on a commuter plane approaching the Buffalo airport Thursday night when it nose-dived into the ground, killing all aboard and one person on the ground. read more...

Jewish press: too few Jews to pray on 9/11

In the wake of 9/11, an interesting story appeared in the Jewish online press that appeared to offer an explanation for the low Jewish turnout on the morning of the attacks.

“In a small, makeshift synagogue not far from the Twin Towers, Jewish professionals regularly meet early each morning for daily prayer services. Usually there is no problem rounding up a minyan (quorum of ten men required to pray) and the cramped quarters often overflow with worshipers,” according to a September 2002 article published in Jewish website jewsweek.com. “But on the morning of September 11th, there was an uncommon dearth of available men.”  read more...

Offline ehpg

• Resident Member
    • http://800poundgorilla.100webspace.net/geeklog//
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 07:50:11 PM »
here is an updated PDF to email to everyone you know http://800poundgorilla.100webspace.net/ ... e_5_09.pdf

• Elder
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »
More evidence added:
http://zioncrimefactory.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/ (scroll to the bottom for the new stuff)

TheGoyIDF

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 05:55:42 AM »
Former Israel Prime Minister Ehud Barak - BBC in studio interview on morning of 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhiJanLm7g

Offline Steve Johnson

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »
Incredible to see the world waking up to the lie in a big way....

There is more to the Kobi Alexander story than this article reports.  Odigo chat engine used a search function based on spoken language(s) THIS was how 4000 Hebrew speaking people were warned.  NOT 4000 Jews (as the article reports.)  These details are possibly why CNN calls these theories Anti Semitic...  Mainly because even Hebrew speaking Hindus would have been warned.  Not even relating to a persons religion.
More details here:
http://southeastasianews.org/israeli_co ... o_911.html

The intricate details about Jerome Hauers connections are excellent on this posting yet not quite fully delved into.

Seems Jerome actually got John O Neil his job as Head of Security in the WTC towers... And even had dinner with John O Neil the night before on Sept 10th 2001. !!

Jerome Hauer also curiously warned the White House prior to the anthrax attacks to start taking CIPRO just after the 9-11 attacks.  Seems like he was aware what was coming for the senators that voted against the IRAQ bills. Interesting.

More info available on this article here:
With more about Jerome and Kobi Alexander.

Cheers.,  And what a fantastic site this IS!!!

-Steve

• Elder
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
Quote from: "Steve Johnson"
There is more to the Kobi Alexander story than this article reports.  Odigo chat engine used a search function based on spoken language(s) THIS was how 4000 Hebrew speaking people were warned.  NOT 4000 Jews (as the article reports.)  These details are possibly why CNN calls these theories Anti Semitic...  Mainly because even Hebrew speaking Hindus would have been warned.  Not even relating to a persons religion.

I have already revised the part about 4000 Jews on my website( http://zioncrimefactory.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/ ), and have also added much more information and sources to it as well. There were 4000 Israeli Jews believed to be in and around the WTC, and the Pentagon during the time of the attack according to an article in the Jerusalem Post. Only Five 'Israeli' Jews perished in the attacks.

And your info about the odigo is made up. It was not 'hebrew' speaking people, the service allowed the passing of messages based on demographics, such as an Israeli nationality. And I never claimed all 4000 were warned, obviously not since 5 died, but a great number of them were either warned by instant messages, or by word of mouth from other Israelis who got instant messages.

And since when do people care what the Jewish owned CNN thinks is anti-semitic or not? lol, ya gotta be kidding me.

More details here:

The intricate details about Jerome Hauers connections are excellent on this posting yet not quite fully delved into.

Seems Jerome actually got John O Neil his job as Head of Security in the WTC towers... And even had dinner with John O Neil the night before on Sept 10th 2001. !!

Jerome Hauer also curiously warned the White House prior to the anthrax attacks to start taking CIPRO just after the 9-11 attacks.  Seems like he was aware what was coming for the senators that voted against the IRAQ bills. Interesting.

I already have elaborated on Hauer on my website, all of that was included.

http://zioncrimefactory.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

Offline abduLMaria

• Elder
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »
i just wanted to let you know, this was one of the most educational presentations
i've seen about 9-11 !

i had heard about many of these things individually, but i hadn't seen them all
brought together like this.

i have had 8 years to think about the events of 9-11, thinking about the logistics,
in essence reverse-engineering it.  there were several teams at work that day.

1.  the "Silverstein Mafia", Zionists on the ground in NYC to manage crowd control etc.
at the disaster site.  CRUCIAL to a "properly-executed" false flag operation.
2.  Cheney's management of the war games, as described by Michael Ruppert.  In a
case of hijacked planes, it was necessary to control the US military.  Zionist Cheney
managed this - and look who works in his office - Zionist Jew Scooter Libby, etc.
3.  the alleged hijackers, if they existed.  i'm willing to believe that approx. 19 hijackers
tried to hijack 2 to 4 planes on 9-11.  as far as i can tell, the ballgame was to leverage
this incident into a cause for war.  it would obviously be more impressive if airplanes
flew into the buildings and the buildings collapse.  that brings us to -
4.  the demolition team.
i've worked in Silicon Valley as an engineer & manager since the early 1980's.  i worked
mostly in R&D, product development, including the defense industry.  i will elaborate
somewhere else on the psychology of technical employees.  i am certain that the
demolition team was Mossad.
5.  other.  the Texas Mafia, my way of referring to James Baker, George HW Bush, etc.
oh, and Christian Zionist BubbleChimp - George W. Bush.
6.  media teams ?

anyway, thanks for the info !!!
JOOS
You can't live with them.
You can LIVE without them.

http://www.PalestineRemembered.com/!

Offline Ognir

• Fractional Reserve Banking Baby
  • Administrator
  • Elder
    • TiU - The Info Underground
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »
Rense wouldn't link directly to us
but to this one http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67947

same difference Jeff and at least he posted it
Most zionists don’t believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine

- Ilan Pappe