• Welcome to The Info Underground.

New Orleans Falseflag

Started by Ognir, January 02, 2025, 09:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ognir

From a valid source:

..."My daughter is a paramedic in New Orleans and was stationed nearby this morning when the attack happened.

She was on the scene within minutes and tended to one of the policemen who was wounded and transported him to the hospital. She was right there by the truck, tending to the gunshot wounds from the terrorist.

What I found curious in her description of the event was that several FBI agents showed up about ten minutes after the incident and told them that there was a bomb in the cooler in the truck.

My daughter called me at 0500 this morning and was telling me this before the information about the bomb was made public.
The thing that I keep wondering is how the FBI knew the bomb was in the truck and why they didn't act to evacuate everyone from the vicinity of the truck.

They were either reckless or knew that the bomb was not viable. These events all seem to have a pattern suggesting that the FBI knew much more before it happened. I suspect that we will see more of this at both the New Orleans and Las Vegas events. I hope that it gets exposed."...

https://x.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1874712501402943608


Most zionists don't believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine

- Ilan Pappe

Ognir

The following are 10 questions that we should all be asking about the chaotic New Year's Day terror attacks...

#1 Why did an FBI special agent initially tell us that the attack in New Orleans "was not a terrorist event"?  Something about all this does not smell right...

Multiple sources are reporting that the attacker in the deadly New Orleans attack that killed 10 people and injured dozens more was carrying an ISIS flag at the time of the attack, leading many to question how and why an FBI special agent confidently declared that the attack was "not a terrorist event" early on in the investigation.

Witnesses indicated that the attacker was flying a "large black flag" from his truck at the time of the attack, which would be consistent with a description of the ISIS flag. The FBI has since confirmed that the flag was, indeed, an ISIS flag, leading many to harshly criticize the FBI's initial response to the attack, which flatly denied any connection to terrorism.

#2 What happened to the other "potential IEDs" that law enforcement found in the French Quarter?  The following is an excerpt from an official statement by the FBI...

Weapons and a potential IED were located in the subject's vehicle. Other potential IEDs were also located in the French Quarter. The FBI's special agent bomb technicians are working with our law enforcement partners to determine if any of these devices are viable, and they will work to render those devices safe.

#3 Shamsud-Din Jabbar had threatened to kill his own family before joining ISIS with the intention of committing terrorism on U.S. soil.  Did law enforcement know about any of this beforehand?  If so, why was nothing done?...

In a series of videos, the suspect in the deadly New Year's attack in New Orleans discussed planning to kill his family and having dreams that helped inspire him to join ISIS, according to multiple officials briefed on the investigation.

Shamsud-Din Jabbar, the 42-year-old man who police suspect drove a pickup truck into a crowd of revelers on Bourbon Street, killing at least 15 people and injuring dozens more, made the chilling recordings while driving from his home in Texas to Louisiana, authorities believe.

Jabbar, a US citizen and Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, made reference in the videos to his divorce and how he had at first planned to gather his family for a "celebration" with the intention of killing them, two officials who had been briefed on the recordings said. But Jabbar said in the videos that he changed his plans and joined ISIS, and referenced several dreams that he had about why he should be joining the terrorist group, according to the officials.

#4 Did Shamsud-Din Jabbar act alone?  From the evidence that we have at this hour, it appears that he probably was not...

From the first news of the attack, Islamic State websites have been echoing with sick celebrations of the attack. This alone suggests that it was not the work of a lone wolf claiming to be an agent of IS, but was in fact organised from abroad by its underground HQ in the Middle East.

The fact that investigators found guns and concealed pipe bombs wired for remote detonation – as well as a corresponding remote control device inside the truck – was enough for the FBI to declare it does not believe the driver was acting alone.

#5 A Tesla Cybertruck exploded in front of Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas on Wednesday morning.  Was this attack linked to the attack in New Orleans?...

A Tesla Cybertruck burst into flames Wednesday morning just outside the entrance of Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, killing one person and injuring several other people, local officials said.

The explosion is now being investigated as a possible terrorist attack, three senior members of law enforcement briefed on the matter told NBC News. A motive has yet to be established.

#6 Who made the "makeshift explosives" that caused the Tesla Cybertruck to explode?...

Police have released a series of photographs from inside the Cybertruck which blew up outside Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, revealing an arsenal of makeshift explosives.

The driver of the Elon Musk-owned Tesla Cybertruck, who has not yet been formally identified, died in the explosion and seven members of the public were injured.

Charred fireworks, gas cannisters and camping fuel were found in the bed of the truck when authorities were finally able to put out the fire.

#7 The Ford truck used in the New Orleans attack and the Cybertruck used in the Las Vegas attack were both rented from Turo.  Is this an important clue?...

Musk claimed the Cybertruck and the Ford used in the New Orleans attack had both been rented by the same company.

He posted on his X platform: "Appears likely to be an act of terrorism.

"Both this Cybertruck and the F-150 suicide bomb in New Orleans were rented from Turo. Perhaps they are linked in some way."

#8 Why are vehicles being used in so many Islamic terror attacks now?  According to USA Today, vehicle attacks have been "killing and injuring thousands of people internationally"...

Cheap and simple vehicle-based attacks have rapidly become one of the deadliest forms of terror assaults worldwide, killing and injuring thousands of people internationally since they began becoming more frequent after the COVID-19 pandemic.

Experts say a combination of factors have increased the number of vehicle attacks in recent years, notably the increased focus on outdoor events after the pandemic, ease of access to trucks or cars, and the uncomplicated nature of the approach itself.

#9 What policies will the incoming Trump administration enact in response to these attacks?  On Truth Social, Trump sounded very angry following the attack in New Orleans...

When I said that the criminals coming in are far worse than the criminals we have in our country, that statement was constantly refuted by Democrats and the Fake News Media, but it turned out to be true. The crime rate in our country is at a level that nobody has ever seen before. Our hearts are with all of the innocent victims and their loved ones, including the brave officers of the New Orleans Police Department. The Trump Administration will fully support the City of New Orleans as they investigate and recover from this act of pure evil!

#10 Are more terror attacks coming?  Thanks to years of very foolish policies, we now have vast numbers of people living in the U.S. that are supportive of terror organizations.  For example, just 12 hours after the attacks in New Orleans and Las Vegas, a "massive crowd of Hamas supporters" conducted a very large protest in Manhattan...

A massive crowd of Hamas supporters has taken over downtown Manhattan, NYC calling for a global intifada.

12 hours from the tragedy in New Orleans and Las Vegas and these people are doing this.

Do they have no shame?

As I alluded to in my headline, we were warned that this was coming.

Now it is here.

I am entirely convinced that a lot more chaos and a lot more violence are on the way.

We are far more vulnerable than most people realize, and the next time you find yourself in a crowded place I would recommend being in a constant state of high alert.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/10-questions-we-should-all-be-asking-about-new-years-day-terror-attacks
Most zionists don't believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine

- Ilan Pappe

abduLMaria

America's "War on Terror" is running on Fumes.

the Jew Psychopaths running the Jew-S gov. need regular "updates" to fan the flames of Hatred for Israel's Arab neighbors.

Perhaps the only surprise is that it took so long.

I thought the Las Vegas thing was simply another Tesla Lithium Ion Battery Fire, the Universe giving President Rapist and Mr. Musk something to talk about.

Livelsberger has got to be one of the most incompetent "terrorists" in history, comparable to the Underwear bomber.

MOST of the energy in such a bomb, placed OUTSIDE a building, simply bounces off the building.  Livelsberger's attempted Tesla-bomb barely even broke some windows !
Planet of the SWEJ - It's a Horror Movie.

http://www.PalestineRemembered.com/!

yankeedoodle

#3
Quote from: abduLMaria on January 03, 2025, 09:52:50 AMI thought the Las Vegas thing was simply another Tesla Lithium Ion Battery Fire, the Universe giving President Rapist and Mr. Musk something to talk about.

Livelsberger has got to be one of the most incompetent "terrorists" in history, comparable to the Underwear bomber.

MOST of the energy in such a bomb, placed OUTSIDE a building, simply bounces off the building.  Livelsberger's attempted Tesla-bomb barely even broke some windows !

It's all fake.  Fake photos, anyway.  If, in fact, there was an actual event, they put out fake photos.

IN the top photo, note the position of the truck relative to the building, and the fire coming out of the wheel wells, and that there are un-exploded cans showing no signs of even being scorched; while, in bottom photo, note the position of the truck relative to the building, and that the tires are still inflated and not even burned away, and that the flames are behind the truck. 






Ognir

Bourbon Street Terrorist's Bombs Made With Extremely Rare Explosive, Officials Say
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Sunday, Jan 05, 2025 - 02:45 PM
The terrorist who killed 14 people and hurt 35 more in New Orleans in the early hours of New Year's Day prepositioned bombs that used an extraordinarily rare explosive compound, senior law enforcement officials have told NBC News. The two devices didn't detonate, but authorities are scrambling to learn how Shamsud-Din Jabbar was able to incorporate a type of explosive that has never before been used in a terror attack in America or Europe.   

At around 3 am on Wednesday, Texas-born Houston resident Shamsud-Din Jabbar used a pickup truck to plow a path of carnage through a crowd of New Year's partiers on Bourbon Street, before police killed him in a shootout. The 42-year-old US Army veteran's plan had another dimension of death that he failed to execute: The FBI and ATF say he'd built two bombs that were rigged to be detonated with a transmitter that was found in his rented Ford F-150 truck.

The improvised explosive devices were placed in recreational coolers that Jabbar placed on Bourbon Street; that action was recorded on security cameras. Neither bomb exploded, and investigators are still trying to determine whether that fortunate fact springs from a design flaw, a malfunction or Jabbar's failing to attempt to trigger the devices.


The FBI released this photo of a cooler said to contain an improvised explosive device made by Bourbon Street terrorist Shamsud-Din Jabbar
The officials who told NBC News about the rare explosive apparently stopped short of naming it, but emphasized that it was the first time it had been used in the United States, and had likewise never been used by terrorists anywhere in Europe. Investigators are now trying to determine how Jabbar learned about the extraordinary compound and how he was able to manufacture it.

Given the particulars of his military service, it's unlikely Jabbar's novel bomb-making knowledge was gained during his time in uniform. "Jabbar was in the regular Army as a Human Resource Specialist (42A) and Information Technology (IT) Specialist (25B) from March 2007 until January 2015 and then in the Army Reserve as an IT Specialist (25B) from January 2015 until July 2020," a Pentagon official told Task & Purpose. "He deployed to Afghanistan from February 2009 to January 2010. He held the rank of Staff Sergeant at the end of service."


No Rambo: Jabbar's Army time was spent in human resources and information technology (Facebook/Reuters)
The pickup truck that Jabbar used to murder 14 people and wound dozens more was adorned with an ISIS flag. Law enforcement officials say that he posted videos to Facebook hours before his attack. Seemingly created for the benefit of his family, the videos showed him pledging allegiance to the Salafist terror group as he was driving. Remarkably, he said he'd considered attacking his family and friends, but rejected the idea out of concern that ensuing news coverage would fail to properly focus on the "war between the believers and the disbelievers."  After he was killed, police found he'd been armed with an AR-15 and a handgun.

Before launching his attack on innocent revelers, Jabbar set his short-term rental house ablaze, but "the fire burned to a point that it extinguished itself prior to spreading to other rooms," federal investigators say. The arson stopped short despite Jabbar having apparently positioned accelerants throughout the house. The house on Mandeville Street in New Orleans held bomb-making materials and what police believe is a homemade rifle silencer.  Similar bomb materials were found at Jabbar's house on Crescent Peak Drive in Houston, in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood on the city's north side.


Jabbar's Houston house after federal investigators raided it soon after his rampage in New Orleans (Lucio Vasquez/Houston Public Media)
In its Friday statement, the FBI said it had brought an additional 200 personnel to New Orleans to boost the investigation, noting the bureau had received nearly 1,000 tips and was evaluating "terabytes worth of video and other data collected by street cameras monitored by the New Orleans Real Time Crime Center."

While the FBI earlier suspected that Jabbar had accomplices, the bureau now says otherwise. "We do not assess at this point that anyone else is involved in this attack other than Shamsud-Din Jabbar," said Christopher Raia, deputy assistant director of the FBI's counterintelligence division, on Thursday.

Jabbar's younger brother, 24-year-old Abdur Jabbar, told the New York Times that his older brother's mass murder wasn't an exemplification of Islam. "What he did does not represent Islam. This is more some type of radicalization, not religion."


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bourbon-street-terrorists-bombs-made-extremely-rare-explosive-officials-say
Most zionists don't believe that God exists, but they do believe he promised them Palestine

- Ilan Pappe

abduLMaria

I had dismissed Livelsberger, the guy in Las Vegas, as the World's most incompetent bomber.

BUT now I am reading that he was brain-damaged, like so many American mid-East vets.

And he had a rather accurate message about American society, "The US is Terminally Ill".

This came out in one Zero Hedge article that, like a lot of stuff on the Internet, may have subsequently been deleted.

I can't link to the article, but I have a PDF of it.
Planet of the SWEJ - It's a Horror Movie.

http://www.PalestineRemembered.com/!